· Superbly Presented End Townhouse
· Spacious Lounge With Fireplace
· Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
· Two Double Bedrooms
· White Bathroom Suite (Bath with Overhead Shower)
· Oil Fired Heating
· Double Glazing Throughout
· Enclosed Rear Paved Gardens
· Driveway / Car Parking To Front
· Within Walking Distance To Village
· Beautifully Presented Throughout
7 Harwich Mews is ideally located with most local amenities close to hand and access to excellent transport routes for the commuter via the A1 and M1 networks, Lisburn and Sprucefield are also a short drive away.
Situated just off the top of the Culcavy Road in a secluded and sought after cul-de-sac, a few minutes’ walk to the centre of Hillsborough Village, is this most desirable end townhouse.
This property is well-presented throughout with a high standard of finishes within. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, fitted kitchen with an extensive range of quality fitted cabinets open to plan to casual dining area with French doors to rear enclosed garden.
First floor comprises a large double bedroom to the front with an additional double bedroom to the rear, well presented bathroom suite (bath with overhead shower).
Oil fired heating and double glazing, enclosed to rear with a paved patio and part walled garden.
Truly a property not to be missed out on.