· Superb Detached Residence In A Mature Residential Location
· Three Good Sized Bedrooms
· Lounge To Front, Also Suitable As a Fourth Bedroom
· Family Room To Rear With Patio Doors and Gas Fire Inset
· Cream French Counter Style Fitted Kitchen
· Luxury White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower Enclosure
· Gas Fired Central Heating
· Tarmac Driveway To Front
· Enclosed Private Garden To Rear
· Furnished To A Very High Standard
PLEASE NOTE - THE PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FROM JANUARY 2015. VIEWINGS WILL COMMENCE IN JANUARY 2015.
Number 17 Balmoral Avenue is a beautiful Detached family home on the prestigious Balmoral Avenue which runs between the Lisburn Road and Malone Road. Extremely well presented and furnished, the decor is bright and modern throughout. The property has been finished and maintained to a high standard, retaining much of its original features and character.
Modernised to include a luxury fitted kitchen with dining area, a recently installed deluxe bathroom suite and gas fired central heating, the property will require little maintenance and offers an excellent standard of accommodation. The two receptions on the ground floor provide well-proportioned living space and the three bedrooms on the first floor are all well presented. The driveway to front offers off street parking and garden lovers will find a very private garden to rear with paved patio, lawn and trees.
Located in a popular residential area just off the Malone Road, there is excellent transport links to the M1, Musgrave train station and of course the many amenities on offer at Boucher Road. Also notable is the short drive to Lady Dixon Park, the Mary Peters Track and a selection of Golf Courses for those who enjoy the outdoors. Early viewing is highly recommended.